Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Past Couple of Days …

Hi Everyone!

image

So I’ve been home for almost a week now and I can’t tell you how much I love being home! It’s so wonderful. I do miss Baton Rouge though. I miss my girls so much. They were so much a part of my daily routine .. and at times like this when the house and quiet and there’s not much to do, I can’t call them and be like … let’s go to the library/eat/coffee together! Haha. But anyways … I love being home, there’s nothing like it.

Like I said before, Jake and I registered for a history “mini-session” class at HCC to take over the break. I’ve been the past two days and it’s not so bad. It’s from 12:30-3, so it takes a good chunk out of my day, but I’m hoping for an A which can boost my GPA a bit! :)

Also, Mom got picked to be on a jury downtown in a criminal court! She was one of the six picked out of the 120! Yay her! I’m so happy for her … what a great person to have there. I really don’t like the jury though because they take her away from me from 7:30-6:30 everyday! I’ve now had my afternoon coffee twice by myself! … But it’s ok, I know she’s experiencing something pretty cool, so good for her!

READ THIS: Ok, if you live in the Houston/Katy area .. on ABC tonight at 8pm My Grandmother, Mom, and I are going to be in a 30 minute TV show advertising Gallery Furniture’s “Home for the Holidays” … my grandmother’s was a recipient last Christmas and they wanted to use us to talk about our story on how she received it. I’m so excited and I hope you watch it!

image

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Christmas time? It just make me so so happy. It brightens my day. It’s pretty cute when I drive along the streets around and see cars with reindeer noses and antlers, HAHA, I love it! :)

Kevin has his algebra final tomorrow, so we’ve been studying together a lot to try and get him a good grade on it! I haven’t been here for the whole semester and he’s struggled a little bit. When he first “made it” into algebra, we talked about how we could do it together … and then we realized, oh wait, Hannah will be 5 hours away. So it’s nice to be here to help him study for his final. Best of luck to him!

Anyways .. I guess that’s it. I’m about to finish up my coffee and then go out for a quick run before Mom and Dad get home.

I love you all and hope you’re having a wonderful start to this holiday season! Until next time …

All my love,

Hannah

image

P.S. OMGSH! There is a Dolce & Gabbana commercial going around right now and you have to watch it. Matthew McConaughey is in it!

1 comment:

  1. the piece about grand-mom was so wonderful! what a great show. I loved seeing the joy and the tears and Ms. Shirley looked amazing - I just LOVE HER!!!

    ReplyDelete