Saturday, September 5, 2009

Home for a Few!!

Hi Readers!

Guess what?! I’m sitting in my kitchen of my wonderful home with my parents and we are just hanging out having a relaxing morning! Jake and I left Baton Rouge yesterday around 5 and made it here around 10:30 or so last night. Since we get Monday off for Labor Day, we took the opportunity to come home for a few days! :)

101_1026

Jake and I :)

I kinda miss it here. It was so nice to wake up in my bedroom and sleep walk down the stairs and be greeted by mom and dad as I finally got to the kitchen. That’s been my routine for 5  years now, and it was nice to finally do it again, haha. But in the same light, it has also let me know that I really like where I am right now. I actually can’t wait to get back to Baton Rouge and begin another week as a student there.

101_1023 Me and Jodi :)

I finally have some pictures of new friends that I’ve made. It was Kellie’s birthday on Friday, so we all went out Thursday night to celebrate and while I forgot to take a picture of Kellie and the other girls … I did manage to get a picture with Jodi and then one picture of Jodi and Mike. Jodi and Mike are the only couple I’ve met that remind me a lot of Jake and I. They love each other so much and it’s so awesome hanging out with them. We’ve been on several “double dates” and have hung out a lot with each other. Jake and I consider them some of our best friends over there. And then Jodi is one of my greatest friends in Baton Rouge. She is so amazing and so real. Her and I are a lot alike in certain areas, but we also have our differences … which is why I think we get along so great. We went shopping together Friday morning to Target and her and I got us some new clothes!

101_1024

Jodi and Mike :)

There should be pictures of me and my other girls coming soon. We took the picture of all five of us on Courtney’s camera and she hasn’t posted it yet. I’ll definitely post it when it comes out though!

Other than being home and spending time with my family, not too much is going on this weekend. I’ve got a few homework assignments and quizzes do, so I’ll probably work on that this weekend.

I love you all so much and continue to appreciate life as it is each day it comes! Until next time …

All my love,

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. That picture of you and Jake is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... i am so ready for your next post!!!! Update your readers on your life... inquiring minds what to know!

    ReplyDelete